Friday, February 5, 2010

5 February 2010

I'm glad I came into the store today because our UPS driver delivered the two newest colors of Stuff from Prism Arts.

Laura has out done herself. The first is Maui (Cool Stuff) and I'm not even going to try to describe the color. Cool Stuff contains no yarns made from wool, alpaca, mohair, etc. and knits at 4.5 sts/inch.

The other color is Coral Reef (Light Stuff). Light Stuff is thinner that the other "Stuffs". It too contains no hair and knits at 5 sts/inch.

I don't think that your computer screen will ever do her yarns justice. When you have time, stop by and ask to see the new colors.

I don't know if I will be at the shop tomorrow. It depends if I can get out of our road. Call the shop. The message will let you know if I am here. I will try to be here on Sunday for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment