Friday, March 5, 2010

5 March 2010

I was getting desperate! I had not been able to get my shipment of Paternayan Persian needlepoint wool that I ordered in October of 2009.

Well, yesterday a pleasant surprise. My order finally arrived! I am told that the distributor is now attempting to fill back orders and orders. The problem was caused by the supplier of the raw material (the three-ply yarn). The distributor needed 3000 pounds per shipment and were only getting 100 pounds at a time.

The yarn is dyed here in the US so dyeing wasn't the problem. The distributor said that they are working overtime to dye colors to complete their back orders and should be up to speed with regular shipments very soon.

Those of you that have orders with me should be getting a phone call as soon as my other back orders are filled.

Sorry for the delay but it was beyond my control. Thank you for being so patient.

Good news – I may have a solution for needle storage. Needle Pockets!

The pages fit into standard three-ring binders. You can organize your needles and have quick access at the same time. Have colorful binders to indicate the needle type stored!

The pages are made of a heavy vinyl. There is a fold-over flap to keep the needles in and you can mark the pocket with the needle size (and length in the case of circulars).

For those of you who have been searching for a way to organize you needles – this just might be your solution. No more digging for needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment