Friday, September 17, 2010

17 September 2010

I've had several folks come in asking for Addi Turbo Clicks with Lace needles. I called the company and yes, they are making Clicks with the Lace needle. BUT, they have over 4000 orders and the Clicks have not arrived in the US yet. I am in that queue but I don't know where. I will have them in the shop - when they send them to me.

Addi also has the soft "wallets" for the Clicks now. If you got one of the original presentation sets, you might want to think about getting a wallet for your additional needles and cables. Or if you travel, the wallets are more compact and easier to carry.

This past week I have been frustrated trying to help folks who come in looking for more yarn to match what they have. The problem is that the ball band was lost. Usually after a search through my database I can find the lot number and color number, but not always.

Here's a helpful hint if you are not a Ravelry person or a person that logs your yarn stash at home. When you ball your yarn, use the yarn band as a "core" and start wrapping the yarn around the band. Then when you are finished knitting with the ball and need more yarn, the ball band is there right when you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment