Saturday, June 11, 2011

11 June 2011

Well, hello. I've been quiet again because I have been busily working on finding new and fun items for the shop. I am in Columbus, Ohio right now at the Fall trade show.


I was at the fashion show watching for the new trends in yarns - and I will have these in the shop. Varigated yarns are still the rage with long repeats of color being the "thing". They even have gorgeous varigated tweed - in long repeats!

I found some great project bags, including della Q (for those of you who've asked). And, I have found a solution for circular needles that I think is great. Just you wait and see.

Not all of these finds are available right now so they will be arriving as soon as they are ready. Yes, you will have to wait just like me. Oh the wait will be painful but rewarding in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment