Saturday, November 19, 2011

19 November 2011

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will be closed Thanksgiving day and will open on Friday at 10 AM. When you're finished being beaten up by the crowds at the big box stores, stop by here for a bit of sanity.

Well the wait has been worth it. We finally got in the Knitwhits yarn. All I have to say is, "WOW!" The colors are as wonderful as I remember.

This is a VERY long repeat multi-color yarn. And by Very long I mean VERY! You really have to see the yarn to believe it. We have it in two weights: lace and 'sport' (but I've been told by the dyer that it works well as DK). Here's an image of the sport weight that I have and thought that it would be just great for a child's garment.
This color is called Melon. I know that it's bright but I think this is just what a child wants in the way of color.

Stop by when you have a chance to see all of the colors. This yarn will dazzle you!

1 comment: