Friday, December 23, 2011

23 December 2011

I've heard it many times, "If I buy another needle my husband will ......"

As a husband I would like to say that I have many tools that look the same but are very different. Screwdrivers, socket wrenches, box wrenches, etc. I also have the same tool in different places, trunk of car, tool chest, kitchen drawer, etc. I won't even go into power tools.

I see no difference in having needles made out of different materials and whether they are straight, double point, circular or interchangeable. Needles are the tools you use to make your knitted project and not all needles are suited for all projects. Just like a slotted driver won't work for a phillips driver.

So, the next time you hear the question, ask about his tools for his "hobby".

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment