Friday, July 10, 2015

10 July 2015

I got carried away yesterday. Several customers (Melinda, Liz and Laura) stopped by to knit and we had a great time just knitting and talking.

They're having a ticker-tape parade for the women's soccer team today. Their success in winning the World Cup is wonderful. That's great that women are finally getting the honor that they deserve.

With the strange way that my mind works, I wondered how they were going to have a ticker-tape parade because there is no more ticker-tape?

The sad comment is if you know what ticker-tape is you are showing your age.

I am presently knitting the fourteenth color on the Dotted Rays shawl. I will take a picture as soon as I start color fifteen. It's almost done!

Don't forget that this is week two of our

ANNIVERSARY SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment