Sunday, January 17, 2016

17 January 2016

Holy cow, it's January 16th already!

We've been doing the yearly inventory for the shop so that is why I've been quiet. Not much knitting getting done while we count.

I've gotten in a shipment of all five color combinations of the Panda Wrap. These easy to knit garter stitch wraps (stole) are silky soft. The yarn is a bamboo, merino wool and silk and is heaven to knit with.





A wonderful customer, Ann, was looking for sizes of baby blankets and found a great chart. This is one that you need to copy and keep handy the next time you want or need to make pretty much any size blanket.





Now the only thing you need to figure out is how much yarn it will take - we can help with that here. If you're worried about the washing machine we have Berroco, Vintage and Rowan, Pure Wool Worsted that can be machine washed. No need to knit with acrylic. We also have a great cotton that is light weight and doesn't "sag and bag" - Lana Grossa, 365 Cotone.

I'm still working on the shop KAL, Blank Canvas, and have attached the sleeves. I'm working on a 36" cable using Marblez interchangeables. I'm loving the yarn (Dovestone) and I'm loving the needles.


The 'pear pins' allow me to keep track of the increases and decreases the pattern is calling for. Easy to see where I am and if I've done the correct number!

No comments:

Post a Comment