Saturday, March 26, 2016

26 March 2016

I will be open for three hours tomorrow morning and close at 1:00 pm. Closing early on Easter Sunday. If you have last minute stitching needs that will be the time to see me and get what will pull you through the holiday.

I will be writing the pattern for the 4Square Throw today and giving it a thorough once over. When knitted you end up with two large diamond patterns and an interesting cross-hatch. I will knit several more squares so that the additional pattern starts to show and take another picture. Here's what it looks like with only three squares.






There are three colors of yarn used. Two of the yarns are Rowan Pure Wool worsted in solid colors and one long period variegated, Classic Elite Liberty Print. The variegated isn't necessary and a solid can be substituted.

I have rough quantities estimated so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment