Friday, July 28, 2017

Working with three colors

27 July 2017

We all have been knitting feverishly here at the shop so that we have new model showing the new yarns.

I had forgotten about this and though this technique might be helpful to those of you who dislike pooling colors or are trying to "shade" hand-dyed yarns.

Here is what I am doing:

Colors are better seen person.





The pattern is called ZickZack and it is a chevron pattern that is inspired by famous Italian designer.

Looking at the pattern and deciding that I didn't want too much of a color repeat I decided to use three balls of yarn simultaneously. Is your head reeling? No need. This is a very simple technique and has many uses.

Stop by the shop and I will explain and show you how it is done. It will just take minutes and you can be on your way knitting the same scarf. It's easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment