Friday, March 8, 2013

8 March 2013

You asked for it so I brought it in. We now carry Vineyard Silk for you needlepointers. If I don't have enough or if I am missing your favorite color don't worry. I'll just order the color I'm missing. Not a problem.

Another shipment of Prism Yarn arrived! This time it is the absolutely beautiful Euroflax Linen in lace weight. Each skein is 580 yards - enough for a shoulder wrap or a lacey shawlette for summer when the A/C is just a bit too cold.

This is a machine washable and dryable yarn. The more that it is washed and dried the softer and it will become and the drape will increase. Almost like silk.

Laura has dyed these skeins using her new Layers colors. These are just the richest colors that you can imagine. The depth of color is gorgeous. Ask to see these colors.

I am promised real color samples of the new colors. I expect them shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment