Thursday, December 3, 2015

3 December 2015

Here's the progress that I've made on knitting Ysolda Teagues's Blank Canvas sweater. I've about half way through my second ball of yarn and I've knit a bit more than a third of the sweater body. The shaping for the waist are the marker pins you see. In a couple more rows I will be starting to do increases for the bust line.


It is a simple knit with what will be real shaping to fit correctly.

I am going to be getting actual yarn samples of Baa Ram Ewe's Dovestone colors. Yes, real samples of the yarn color. I will post when the samples arrive. This yarn is wonderful to knit with and has a beautiful 'hand'. I'm really enjoying knitting it on the Marblez needles too.

Mailers went out yesterday. Look in your mail box for the bright green trifold.

No comments:

Post a Comment