Sunday, December 6, 2015

6 December 2015

The shop just got in more Knitter's Pride needles for the holiday season. I've been using the Marblez and I really like them. I think they remind me of the Susan Bates nylon needles of the 1950's. They're flexible in my hands and that makes them feel nice (quite obviously my opinion.)

For new knitter or if you want to try the the acrylic needles we've gotten in Trendz needles that are the clear version of the Marblez. They have the same flexibility and come in larger sizes. These needles are very reasonably priced for interchangeable needles.

If you would like wood interchangeable needles we received Knitter's Pride Symfonie Rose needles that are laminated birch stained Rosewood.

I haven't had a moment to try these but the hand on them is wonderful. They do not flex like the acrylic needles but they sure do feel nice in your hands.

Both of these needle sets are screw down. I've never had them come unscrewed on me but I use a small piece of bottle opener rubber to hold the needle as I tighten down using the 'key'.

You can stop by and try my needles, see if you can get them to come loose if you wish. I've been using screw down needles since the 1960's when I bought a NeedleMaster set from Boye without a problem.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment