Wednesday, November 2, 2016

2 November 2016

All I can say is WOW! The P J Party was a big success introducing Jagger Spun Yarns. A 100% made in the U.S.A. yarn. I now have access to their complete line of yarns and I have a complete set of color cards (real ones) here in the shop.

For a very limited time I have a large consignment of their yarns at the shop - but don't delay, they have to go back soon. I will stock some of their yarns (I don't have enough room to have it all) and one of them will be Zephyr.

Zephyr is a skein dyed 50% wool and 50% Tussah Silk. It is lustrous and so soft. It come in Lace weight 50 gm (560 yds) and 100 gm (1120 yds) and in Worsted weight 50 gm (124 yds) and 100 gm (248 yds).






Don't pass up the opportunity to see all of their yarns first hand.

We even have their newest yarn (it's not on their website yet) Kokadjo a super fine, super wash wool with 10% Mulberry silk. This is a Fingering weight yarn 50 gm (218 yds). It's here at the shop for you to see - and touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment