Friday, March 18, 2011

18 March 2011

Okay, I said that I blog when there is something to say. I have some news.

Today the store received Simplicity yarn. These are just wonderful colors for kids and the yarn is machine washable. It is a blend of 55% superwash wool, with acrylic and nylon. This is a soft yarn and children will not complain that it is itchy. It knits a 5 sts/inch so break out your favorite pattern and make this a summer project.

There are color ways for both boys and girls (and big people too). The color repeats are long so you won't get a choppy look with the colors.














I didn't forget the sock people. Don't get your socks in a twist. I ordered Zauberball Crazy and Zauberball.

This is a ball of Zauberball Crazy. I have ordered five colors of this yarn. Believe it or not this ball of yarn is wound on a machine. Let's hand it to the Germans. Who would'a thought.

I also ordered just Zauberball for those of you who are just a little less daring. The Zauberball changes color just like Crazy it just doesn't have the ragg effect.

By the way, zauber means magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment