Friday, March 25, 2011

25 March 2011

I have two items of good news.

First, the date of the PJ Party has been finalized. Our celebration will be October 21-23. I do not have the cost of the weekend as of yet but I have been promised a finalized cost by the end of next week.

AND FINALLY! The Principles of Knitting is being republished and is scheduled for November 2011. I have it from my distributor that if I place preorders I will have first shipment. So, if you've asked for me to order the book for you I will. The publisher's price is $45 which is a bargain. The original publisher's price was $35. Very little increase for a 30 year delay. I would ask for a deposit if you would be so kind.

I have a beautiful Kaffe Fassett stole on display in the shop. I will post a picture of it next week. The stole is knitted in Kid Silk Haze and Summer Tweed in only colors that Kaffe could put together. I will only have ten (10) kits. Let me know if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment