Thursday, May 21, 2015

21 May 2015

Well I could say "OOPS!" but it was reading the instructions and thinking that I knew better. I am try to get the poncho made from Lana Grossa's Opera done in time for the Porch Party. Wouldn't you know that I got the short rows done but the wrong direction. Ravel time! I will have it done, I will have it done.

Its been done for awhile but I have a picture now. The Greta, designed by Jane Slicer-Smith from her book Swing, Swagger, Drape looks great if I have to say so myself. I missed placing Lyn correctly in the photo (I don't do phone photos well) but you can see the work on the back and I can explain the changes I made to her pattern. They are aesthetics more than anything else but my sensibilities wouldn't let me proceed without the changes.

Thank you Lyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment