Sunday, August 16, 2015

16 August 2015

The mailers have gone out. If you didn't get one then stare at the "post person" until the confession comes forth as to what happened to the mailer.

Good news! The Front Porch restaurant has everything in place to open and is training wait staff this coming week. I am sure that they will be announcing a formal opening date. I will let you know when it is open for business. They are planning to be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week.

If you didn't get a mailer here's a date to mark on your calendar:

FALL
PORCH PARTY
SEPTEMBER 19
ALL DAY DURING STORE HOURS

I'm still knitting on the mystery piece. It has to be knit tightly and after my shoulder work I can't knit too much at one time. You will see a finished piece and its purpose soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment