Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 November 2009

After dumping a cup of coffee on my keyboard at the shop, there's only up from there. Luckly, Troya Plaskett was at the shop and saved the day with a loaner keyboard. Thank you Troya!

I've gotten in another shipment of Addi Turbo 8" needles. I have all of the sizes (0-5). They're going fast.

I also ordered Addi Clicks in a new soft case and additional cable sets. Addi now makes a US 5 needle as a click. If you want this size, just give me a call and I will order you a set. In fact, you can order additional Click needles so that you can have more than one of each size.

Today I received more Mini Mochi in all colors from Crystal Palace Yarns. This yarn is very popular and several folks are knitting the Vertical Stripe Sweater from this yarn. I will post photos as soon as they're done. They look great in process.

I've just been given the master needlepoint canvases of Dennis Kyte's Botanicals. Mr. Kyte has stopped producing his needlepoint canvasses so these are the last. I don't have prices yet but do stop by and take a look (and place a reservation). They will be reasonably prices and your purchases go directly to the Middleburg Humane Foundation. I also have 12 signed first editions of his Botanicals book to offer.

I have taken a couple of photos of Mr. Kyte's work and will post them as soon as I have a moment, but there is nothing like seeing them in person.

And as a last thought, the Middleburg Hunmane Foundation Christmas Tree is looking a bit bare. It could use your donation of a handmade ornament for auction. Thanking you in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment