Friday, November 6, 2009


6 November 2009


Okay, here's the picture. I was desperate, what can I say. I thought of coming as a ball of yarn but couldn't figure out how to build that kind of costume.

The new Interweave Knits "Accessories" magazine has arrived. It is loaded with scarf, wrap, hat and sock patterns. I'm sure that you will find a pattern that you will love.

I'm working on a 10 stitch scarf. It is a bit hard to describe but stop by and I will show you. It looks like a squared off cable. It's a lot of fun and there are only 10 stitches. This scarf will let you practice your wrap turns - easy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob...I just found your blog via Facebook...I have the quilt shop in Warrenton and we're always sending knitters your way...just wanted to pop in and say hello!

    ReplyDelete