Thursday, November 5, 2009









5 November 2009

Well, I promised Porch Party pictures and here they are. You will have to wait for my costume picture. I just ran out of time. I was quite busy helping and answering questions so these were the few pictures that I took. I'm, sorry that I missed Ms. Ashley in her authentic Bobby outfit.

Pam Lamborne finished her vertical stripe sweater. I will post that picture on the website gallery.
I got a picture of Paul Hunter taking a refreshment break from the detailed knitting he's doing. Paul never tackles easy projects and he deserved a break.

Mini Mochi is flying out the door. I have ordered more. It should arrive soon.

Several folks have asked me about the new soft case for the Addi Clicks. I have been told that they do not have just the soft cases at this moment. They are hoping to have soft cases in after the first of the year. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment