Sunday, December 13, 2009

13 December 2009

I have been busy rushing packages off to the post office, for customers, so that Christmas gifts will arrive in time. Finger nails are being bitten to the quick in hopes that the needlepoint Christmas stockings will be here in time. They always are, but that doesn't stop customer from worrying.

The shipment of shawl pins is here. Many of these are made of natural products. I think the most creative one is the pin made from a shell. I would guess that it is a helmet shell of some type. All are pretty (of course, I order them) and I think the use natural material is very creative.

One of my needlepoint designers, Bonnie Alexander, has just put up a website. This is great news because she is one of the folks who really knows horses and the hunt scene. She will combine just about and combination of horses, hounds or foxes that you would like.

This isn't all of her collection but it is a start. She will custom paint your horse or your horse and house on any mesh canvas in any size. She also does great fox masks in all sizes and shapes.

Here's hoping your knitted Christmas gifts are close to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment