Sunday, December 27, 2009

27 December 2009

The year is almost at an end and I still have many shop models in progress. You can always ask to see what it is that I am knitting.

I am close to half done on the Hanne Falkenberg Lagoon sweater. It is a challenge to get through the wavy row and I do have to pay a bit of attention but I don't need the pattern. It is pretty easy. Then there are six rows of garter stitch - that's really easy!

I have several new sheep in my collection. Come by and I will show you the new ones. There is one that is especially creative and funny - ask Jo Anne about her thoughts.

We will be closing early on New Years eve and then open again at 10 AM on Saturday Jan 2.

As a side note, most of my suppliers are closed between Christmas and New Year. I can try to place an order but they most likely won't even see the order until Monday. Jan 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment