Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23 December 2009

Well, I finally got myself dug out. Sorry that I wasn't at the shop Saturday or Sunday but a lot of folks weren't going anywhere, especially out here.

We're helping out last minute shoppers as best we can. Gift certificates seem the choice of the day. At least it will be the right size and the right color. No problem with fit.

I will keep the shop open until about 2 p.m. tomorrow and then it is off to celebrate the holidays with family and friends. Lyn and I will be here at 10 a.m. on Saturday morning.

If you still feel snow bound or the chaos is getting to you with a house full of relatives, come on down and sit and knit. I can't promise quiet but the conversation will be pleasant and the company superlative.

No comments:

Post a Comment