Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 December 2009

Let it snow! I'm here where are all of you? I suppose that you're sitting in front of the fireplace knitting.

Next Saturday from 5 - 8 pm there will be a tree lighting ceremony in town. Check out the town's website for more information. It should be fun and there is always dinner in town after (or during) the festivities.

I'm working on the new class schedule. It will be at the printer's next week and probably in you mail boxes by the end of the week. The Oops! class was a success so I have scheduled more of them for the Winter.

I also added a new class. I will teach a Chris Bylsma like class using all of your scraps to knit a sweater. This should be fun! And yes, I will also do another "Steeking" class so you can get over your fear of cutting (yes, I did say cutting) your knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment